Friday 28 January 2011

Untitled!

Well it was good enough for Led Zeppelin who didn't title their fourth album. Mind, since their first three were called Led Zeppelin I, II & III it quickly became known as Led Zeppelin IV!

I couldn't think of a suitable title. Maybe next time I'm stuck it will be the The Blog Formally Known As...!

No update last night. I fully intended to but then time caught up and I had a meeting in the pub with a friend planned so had to quickly iron some clothes and jump in the shower.

A couple of routine days at work, nothing to write home (or blog about).

The big news is Andy Murray is in the Australian Open final. It is 75 years since a Brit won a men's grand slam event. (Yes... a case of another sport we invented and are crap at...cricket...blah...soccer...blah...rugby etc).) If he can beat Djokovic in the final then...well...WOW! I will be up at 8 on Sunday am to watch.

I had my haircut today. That's the best I can come up with today I'm afraid! A quiet night in front of the TV. The wine remains unopened. It can wait until tomorrow.

Other weekend plans. Well there are no plans. A couple of movies and some chilling. Sounds good to me.

I hope your weekend is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment