Sunday 16 January 2011

It's Not Over til the Fat Lady Sings...Or Asamoah Gyan Scores!

There's nothing worse than losing a football match at home to your deadliest rivals. And when the enemy scored midway through the second half that is what it looked like. Tick tock. Tick Tock.

90 minutes up and there were 4 added minutes. Tick tock. Tick tock.

The 4 minutes up. Bang...GOAL! Sunderland 1 Newcastle 1. Asamoah Gyan- thank you for making me dance round the living room!

 Match report: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9358512.stm

An enjoyable evening last night in the company of a rather cheeky little Spanish red and a Springsteen concert on BBC4 I'd never seen before from Houston in 1978. The Boss knows how to put on a show.

So far so good on the calorie count. Breakfast - 1 (solitary) slice of toast. Lunch - home made veg soup, yoghurt and satsuma (or maybe it was a clementine...a tangerine perhaps?).

I watched 127 Hours this afternoon. I wanted to see it as I was in that part of Utah last year where the true story was set. A well thought out and moving film. Very enjoyable. Out of 5 stars I think I'd give it 4. I did have to avert my gaze at one point though.

127 Hours @ IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

Dinner soon and maybe watch a DVD tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment