Thursday 13 January 2011

Not a Lot to Say Really

It's true. I've not much to say. This will be brief.

Woke. Shower. Drove to work. Work. Lunch. Work. Drove home.

Decided to grocery shop. Such joyous fun. Indian take away for dinner. Last one for a while me thinks. The 15th looms D Day (D = Diet).

Watched two episodes of One Foot in the Grave. Victor Meldrew must be in the top 5 comedy characters of all time. Actually here goes...my top 5...not in any order.

1. Edmund Blackadder (Blackadder)
2. Reggie Perrin (The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin)
3. Victor Meldrew (One Foot in the Grave)
4. Dave Brent (The Office)
5. Darren Lamb (Extras)

Speaking of Blackadder...I think the final two episodes of series 1 await me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like many of my days too Jono. Hang in there, it's almost the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete