Tuesday 25 January 2011

11 Shopping Months Left Until Christmas!

My post yesterday about the Moscow bomb blast was chilling when I heard the news today. There was a British victim. Tragic in any circumstance but he had a 6 month old baby and was due to get married this year. So so sad.

Another day another dollar as they say. Cooked spaghetti bolognese for dinner. Yummy. One of my favourite dishes. I love Italian cuisine. It's right up there with Mexican and Indian.

Not sure what to do tonight. Tuesday is normally pub night but it's cold out, I feel tired so I think it is a night in. TV? I have had a quick scan and not much on. A movie? Maybe. Not sure what I'm in the mood for. Music?

Decisions decisions!

The blog title was just a joke but it sure shows how quickly time passes. It is hard to believe it is a month since Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment