Wednesday 19 January 2011

I Must Be Getting Old

Three working days done this week and three nights running I've been tired. Monday night was bed at 9pm, a few chapters of Stasiland and lights out at 10.

Last night was a struggle to get to the pub. Mind once I was there it was a decent night. A few Guinness and such.

SAFC £18 million richer after the sale of Bent to Villa today. There is no loyalty in football anymore. Apparently £2 million isn't enough for a footballer to live on. Disgraceful. Even more so in these current difficult times.

Can someone please explain to me why people like shopping? To me it is hell on earth. Thankfully the store was less busy than normal...I assume people are still waiting for their first post Xmas wage.

The diet is struggling. One or two snacks. I'm finding it hard this time. Very hard. How I motivate myself I just don't know.

Another early night is calling. I think I will finish Stasiland tonight.

Until next time...adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment