Tuesday 22 March 2011

Like A Virgin

It's been one of those days.

I got a new TV/broadband/phone package installed today...Virgin Media.

The day started off well. The (cable) guy (nothing like Jim Carrey) was due anytime between 8 and 1. I couldn't believe my luck when he arrived at 8 on the dot. The installation went reasonably well and he was out the door not long after 9.

So far so good.

What a hassle it was redirecting my emails through Windows Live Mail. It took a long time and I was getting frustrated. Add to that they forgot to add my sports package, so at least I have used the phone today - to call them!

It took me ages to change details on online bank, Amazon, travel websites, eBay etc. In hindsight I wish I'd done it as I'd gone along. Anyway all seems OK now. Fingers x'ed.

A pointless trip this morning to the postal depot to collect a parcel (new Blackberry charger - thanks eBay). It was small enough to fit through the damn letterbox!

Took advantage of the nice spring weather for a second consecutive walk in a long while. A good 2 mile stroll to Tynemouth and back via the coast.

Tuesday night is pub night and since I don't have to be up for work in the morning, I may as well make the most of it.

Ciao and I hope your having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment